>>HOME<< Click here
Organic Chemical Solutions, L.L.C.
What is Myconox Liquid®?
Myconox Liquid® is a product intended for use in poultry and other livestock drinking water as an acidifyer and mycosis ameliorator.
Main composition ingredients.
I - An extract of active Lactobacillus. Sourced from advanced fermentation
II - Selected group of organic acids and their salts which function as acidifiers.
III - Essential supplemental micro-nutrients.
IV - An extract of active Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Sourced from advanced fermentation technology.
What is the problem?
Mycotoxins are non-antigenic harmful metabolites produced by the toxicogenic fungal strains. They are known to be toxic to humans, animals and poultry, and could have the following hazardous effects:
· · Reduced feed-intake.
· Reduced feed utilization efficiency and poor feed conversion ratio.
· Erosive ulcers and necrotic lesions in the oral mucosa “induced by T-2 toxins”.
· Moderate to severe forms of enteritis.
· Reduced weight gain.
· Moderate to severe drop in egg-production.
· Short egg production peak.
· Poor egg-shell quality and reduced egg size.
· Impaired fertility and hatchability.
· Immuno-suppression which leads to increased susceptibility to infectious diseases.
· Vaccination faluire and adverse effects of some drugs-kinetics.
· Impaired hepatic, pancreatic and renal functions.
· Poor shank and skin pigmentation (pale bird syndrome) and poor feathering.
· Bruising which may result in increased carcass condemnation.
How does it work?
• Certain strains of lactic acid bacteria have cell wall structures that can bind mycotoxins (Ahokas Rev med vet 149
1998 568) (ElNemazi rev med vet 149 1998 570).
• Certain micro-organisms are also able to metabolize mycotoxins or bio-transform them (Nakazato environ microbiol
50 1990 1465-1470).
PRODUCT INDICATIONS: Myconox is an effective acidifier added in poultry and livestock drinking water supply.
APPLICABLE SPECIES: Poultry of all types and large animals.
DOSAGE: For all livestock and poultry add at the rate of 0.5 mg per liter of drinking water for a period of 4-6 days.
STORAGE: store at room temperature. Please avoid direct exposure to sunlight while in storage.
SHELF LIFE: Two years in original package
PACKAGING: 1, 5, 10, 20 and 25 liter plastic pails.
WARNINGS: Make sure safety seal is unbroken before use. After mixing with water shake well before each use. Keep away from the reach of children.
Date of Manufacture DD/MM/YYYY
Expiration Date PLUS 2 YEARS AFTER MANUFACTURING DATE
LOT # AS INDICATED ON LABEL
Organic Chemical Solutions L.L.C.
P.O. Box 1869
Phone 770-536-8128; Fax 770-536-8725
E mail us at email@example.com; visit us at www.organicchemicalsolutions.net
Gainesville, GA 30503, U.S.A.